Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday Cup Cakes for Veda


I received the order on Thursday night from Mila, Veda's mom. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it, but thanks to my dearest best friends ; Mbak Yuli, Efi, Nilam Sari & Mbak Vita who have supported me. Finally I could finish the order in time.
The color theme for Veda's birthday cup cakes is blue as her first name is Azura, means Blue. Besides using blue color for the butter cream, I also put blue mickey mouse tape to give more blue sense for the packing.

Mila was happy with the cup cakes and the next day I received sms from Mila saying that guests were happy with the cup cakes.

Here is Mila sms in bahasa : "Sukses Mbak. Tamunya seneng, tapi gak tega mau makannya...Thanks ya Mbak. Salam dari Veda buat Kak Ruth & Jo."

You are very welcome, Mila...many thanks to give us a chance to be part of Veda 2st birthday party :-)

Veda's birthday cup cakes

Packing

Joris' Kitchen's Label

No comments: