Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Barney Cake for Khaira 3rd Birthday



Khaira, my best friend's daughter celebrated her 3rd birthday on last Saturday, 9 September 2007. As she is a big fan of Barney and Baby Bob, her mom asked me to make a birthday cake for Khaira with Barney theme. "It should be colorful and besides Barney, Khaira loves baloons and balls."

I tried to combine all requests even though after done the decorating I am not satisfied with the result yet. I think it's not colorful enough besides that I was a bit lost in ideas. Well...oh well..I wasn't feeling well either. Well...oh well again...I am happy that Khaira, her sibbling and parents were happy with the birthday cake even though I might have to take a note to improve my decorating skill.

The birthday cake

Barney, Baby Bob, baloons, balls, ducks and rabbits in little park


Side decoration

Happy birthday sweet Khaira, may God continues to bless and shower you with His love forever!

No comments: