I made this cup cakes as a trial for my new muffin baking sheets that I bought from Edi Store in Mayestik Market. I love the new muffin sheets, my cup cakes turned out great!
For the recipe I just modified the butter cake recipe, substituted some flour with cocoa and it turned out just perfect.
For the topping, I used melted dark cooking chocolate with some butter then put a strawberry chocolate in the top of it to make it nicer.
Wanna try this?...here is the recipe...
120 gr butter
200 gr sugar
140 gr flour
50 gr cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
150 ml milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 C, line paper cup on 12 muffin baking sheet.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa and baking powder, set aside.
2. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla powder until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Beat well after each addition.
4. Pour batter into muffin sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Cool in pan for about 10 minutes - remove to racks.
Melted 100gr of dark cooking chocolate in a sauce pan, add 2 tb butter, stir until well combined and used it quickly. To put the topping in the top of cake, I just dip the cup cake to the melted chocolate then set it in the rack for a while before putting the strawberry chocolate in the top ot it. You can also use any kind of sprinkles or BC to decorate the cup cakes.