Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Honey Nuts Cookie Bar

This cookie is such a legend in our family. I got the recipe from Mrs. Penny Schram, the librarian of Central Java International Mission School (now Mountain View International School) in Salatiga.


I baked this cookie for last Christmas and my family loved them so much as it's been years I didn't bake this cookie. :-)

No comments: