Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, May 03, 2010

Cupcakes on tier for Nadine's 6th Birthday



So happy to finally meeting mbak Ana Lumintang, Nadine's mom and the whole family. Mbak Ana becoming Joris' Kitchen's customer since last year. She ordered barbie doll cake for Nadine's 5th birthday. This year, to celebrate Nadine's 6th Birthday, Mbak Ana ordered cupcakes on tier with barbie doll cake on the top.



There was a cute story behind the barbie doll cake. Mbak Ana challenged me to find a barbie doll with black hair to represent cutie Nadine that has long black beautiful hair. Secondly, the barbie doll cake should be in Nadine's future elementary school uniform. That's okay to have blown skirt like princess gown as long as the skirt color is blue, Nadine's future elementary' school uniform, said mbak Ana. So here it is!...Princess Nadine in her future elementary school's uniform :-)



I made 100 chocolate cupcakes and a few more as bonus to be put on the tier. Decorated with butter cream and Nadine's edible image pictures. Too bad forgot to take picture of each individual cupcake before I packed them in mika.



The party was held in KFC Kemang. I took my kids there to accompanied me preparing the cupcakes on the tier. They had chance to play in the play ground while I am working and had some KFC stuff, they were so happy. And when finally we met Nadine and family, Nadine invited Ruth and Jonathan to join the party. The party was a blast, my kids loved to be part of it.

Mbak Ana, Nadine, thank you very much for everything. It's so great to finally met you all and get to know you and your family better. God bless!

No comments: