Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ruth's 6th Birthday



My princess celebrated her birthday this month. Since a few months ago she already told me that she wanted to have a birthday cake with barbie dancing theme. She came up with this idea when she saw me making barbie dancing theme for Kezia's birthday. Since then, she always wanted the same theme. Ruth likes edible image, therefor I decided to use edible image for all princess barbie dancing figures.



This year, no chocolate cake, Ruth said. She is in love with vanilla and blueberry filling since she helped me out making vanilla fruity cake where I used vanilla sponge cake for the base and blueberry and vanilla vla for the filling. She's absolutely wanted the same thing.



For cupcakes the base cake was also vanilla. I suppose to put blueberry filling but just totally forgot doing it. Anyway....Ruth loves the pinky cuppies :-)



We didn't have a big celebration on her birthday as very typical of my daughter, she loves simple stuff. She was most happy accompanied by the grands, parents and her little brother when we had small and simple celebration for her.



Besides the cupcakes I also made some yellow rice and its condiments, and pudding in cup for the goodie bag and shared the goodie bags to our neighbors.



Happy birthday my lovely daughter, our love and pray always with you....God bless you dearly, my love!

No comments: