Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Optimus Prime's Cupcakes for Wafdan




Order from Fivy, Wafdan's Mom for Wafdan's birthday today. 3 dozen of cupcakes with 3different kind of flavours : strawberry, chocolate and mocca. Decorated with butter cream and edible image of Wafdan and his favorite character, Optimus Prime. I didn't know what Optimus Prime was, until Fivy sent me the picture.



Surprisingly knowing that Fivy is also from Salatiga, went to the same high school too, so it was very nice to get a chance to meet her in Cibubur :-)

Thank you Fivy for your order, Happy Birthday to Wafdan and my kiss for Daniya too.

No comments: