Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Barbie Cake for Mia



Mia, my best friend since college ordered barbie cake for her niece. She is absolutely a great aunty for her nieces and nephews hehehehehe...previously she ordered birthday cake for her nephes and now another birthday cake for her niece, what a lovely aunty!




Mia wanted the barbie cake wearing yellow dress and to make it more attractive I combined yellow with pink and it's turned out prettier I think.

Thank you Mia, glad to know that everyone in your family loves the cake!

No comments: