Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Cup cakes for a best friend


I made these cup cakes for Marcella, Ruth's new friend at school. Ruth said Marcella has been such a very dearly friend for her and as Marcella often shares things with her, Ruth wanted to do the same to say thank you.



Ruth told me the cupcakes should be decorated in pink theme...as I was just so happy to do it. Thank you Marcella for your beatiful friendship so far....May God continue to bless and shower you with His love :-)


No comments: