Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Purple & Yellow for Meene

Melisa is a good friend of mine I knew from cyber world. I met Melisa thru Balita Anda Mailing List, then we happened to have lunch together and since then become best friends.






In chinese tradition they have one month baby celebration and Melisa asked me to make some cup cakes and mini cake for her daughter's one month baby celebration. The color theme are purple and yellow but I added some whites and greens to make them nicer and more colorful.







Thanks Mel for the order, it was lots of fun doing them. My love to Max and Meene!

No comments: