Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mc Queen for Mumtaz


When Luki, Mumtaz's mom called me to order this cake the time frame is a bit too tight but I kept said yes to her as I thought it could be a good challenge.

I don't know what was going on with me....I thought I did not do my best when making Mc Queen's birthday cake for Mumtaz. Am I getting a baking blue? I don't know...maybe I wasn't too well....My alergic coughing has been pretty annoying at night. Oh no.....that's too many excuse which actually still not acceptable!
The Mc queen was made of lapis surbaya (surabaya layer cake). As Luki didn't want any base cake, I put some more cup cakes for Mumtaz alphabetical name and one more cup cake for putting the candle. The cake plate was too tight to put all things together and that was just very annoying me, but I was ran out of time so I just let them be.

So when Luki came to pick up the cake on Saturday morning, I gave her some discount for her son's birthday cake. I am sorry Luki....I think I should have done better than this....thank you for your understanding and hope Mumtaz' birthday went well...he is such a cute littel boy!

No comments: