Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Power Rangers Birthday Cake for Christian


I received sms from Mia, my best friend on Thursday, asking me whether I would have time to make a birthday cake for her nephew. As I said yes, she e-mailed me the cake theme which was Power Rangers.

Well, absolutely a challenge as I have never made Power Rangers' theme before. So combining with some ideas from Sedap Cake Decorating Book, I tried my best in decorating this cake for Christian Immanuel.

Basic cake as usual using vanilla sponge cake with vanilla butter cream and strawberry paletta filling. This layer cake has been favorite in our family and some people who have tried it. The combination between vanilla taste and strawberry is really perfecto.

I hope Christian would love his 6th Birthday Cake. Happy Birthday Chris!!

No comments: