Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Oatmeal Cookie



I love to bake but I am too lazy to bake cookies! I think cookies give me more effort to do rather than a cake hehehehe....but thank you to Nilam Sari that always inspires me to love baking cookies more :-)

Ervin and I have been good friends since high school and always difficult for me to say NO to her hehehe...Ervin is living in Jeddah, Arab Saudi, at the moment, and she often ordered some cakes to be sent to some good friends in Indonesia. Recently she asked me whether I would bake her some cookies and I said NO! But she is very persistent to keep asking me to do what she wants, and finally I could not say NO more to her.



The first cookie she wants is Oatmeal Cookie. I used the recipe I received from Nilam Sari and using her baking technic to bake this cookie. I almost give up on this cookie as the baking method seems have taken the whole time I have only for baking this oatmeal cookie. But you know what, it's worth!! the cookie turned out just perfect and soooo crunchy. Thank you Nilam Sari!!

Learning from the oatmeal cookie, I think I am ready for Lebaran cookie order now hehehehe....getting more excited about Lebaran cookie. This oatmeal cookie will be on the list.

No comments: