Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, May 04, 2009

Train cake for Zaky



For mbak Ning's nephew...a mini birthday cake with train's theme. This cake needed to travel by train for about 45 mins so I decided to covered the cake using fondant and put some cake toys in it.



Mbak Ning agreed with my idea because this was the best way to be able to carry the cake using economic train to Cibinong area :-) When she travelled on economic train, the cake was just plain, all cake toys were kept in separated place. On birthday, mbak Ning needed to assemble the cake toys on the cake. I have told her how to do it, so it's easy.

Received text message from mbak Ning that every body loved the cake! Glad to hear that. Thanks mbak Ning!

No comments: