Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tania's 6th Birthday Cake



There was a mistake when I made this cake. Rosa actually ordered a 28cm square birthday cake for her daughter Tania but unfortunately what I had in my mind for days was number 30. So I made 30cm square of vanilla cake with strawberry syrup and vanilla vla + strawberry jam filling cake instead of the 28cm one. Well...as it's my mistake then just consider it as a bonus :-)



As Tania a big fan of "My best friends Pooh & Tiger" TV series at Play House Disney, then we made the cake base on that theme, including the color.



Happy 6th Birthday Tania! and for Rosa, thank you for your order! God bless your lovely family.

No comments: